Back from the dead...actually not quite..finals in 1day.CRAP.
Weekends, was supposed to mug and bury myself in books. But as i said SUPPOSED, ended up hanging out and watching movies. Mom and granny came down to KL, so I sought of used that as an excuse to comfort myself for being so NOT-productive. Yay me. -.- But this all ain't a big surprise to me. I've never been someone to actually sit down and spend hours starring into a book. Its normally a combination of 1 chapter and 1hour of break. =D.
But you know when to stop when god himself tells you to. Ok, so this was what happened last Friday. My freaking laptop charger "terbakar" AND my laptop battery was "kosong". How bad could my luck be right? and then, i recalled my past activity for that week. I've been watching gossip girl season 1 again, even though I've finish the whole season. Rewatch center stage too. Of course i did study,but I'm not proud of how much time i spend mugging then relaxing especially when finals is like just days away. So, i guess god thought it was too much and there BURN my charger. Btw, I'm very superstitious. I take all this as "signs" from god.
Last time before SPM, the same thing happened. I was watching TV like 5 hours or maybe more per day. And its not like months before SPM, it was weeks, 3 weeks or so. Then, the strange thing happened. My freaking Astro player broke down. -.- It was only after 2 weeks, the person actually came and fix it. But thank god, at least i actually sat down and studied during that 2 weeks without the presence of my beloved TV. =D.
So people,please pray for me. Seriously, i need all the luck i can get. No joke. Thanks.=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment