I hate reading romance novels with a happy ending. Actually, i've hated romance novels since like forever. Though i cant seem to pull myself out of the Twilight series addiction. Something about the love which exist betweeen a vampire and a normal human being really interest me though. And so, the moment i started reading the first book, Twilight, i just coudnt put it down nor let the book out of my side. I was reading it even when i was eating. As soon as i've finish the first, i've craved for the second. I coudn't even wait for a day to get my hands on the second book, New Moon and then the third, Eclipse. Now, all i need is the 4th book, Breaking Dawn. =)
Back to the part where i hate romantic novels. It gives people false hope. There is no such thing like a fairy tale ending, at least to me i don't believe in it. But in the book, it was perfect. I want my very own Edward Cullen. His charming without a doubt, mature, protective, romantic, strong, responsible, and most importantly, all he wants was for Bella to be happy, even if it means letting her go. He was even by her side to comfort her when she was weeping for another guy. I am thankful for one that i dream every single night, it allows me to live through my wildest fantasies. But once im awake, the dream is gone, and i fall back into reality again. My friend did say that "the one" is definitely out there, but the chance to feel really love isnt for everyone. Scary isnt it. Knowing that there is a possibility we woudnt be able to find true love. No wonder some are willing to settle for it even though they know its not forever.
TO BE CONTINUED..I'VE SUDD LOST MY MOTIVATION TO KEEP ON TYPING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment