Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Notebook


I am all smiles today. Long weekend ahead starting from tomorrow. =D

Shall have great food ( though appetite still aint back to normal, losing weight in fact. I shall start stuffing once my tummy is all good. stay with me fats. stay with me.), badminton sessions, karaoke, and a queen size bed which is super comfy to sleep on. =)

Just finished watching The Notebook actually. Saw it in Jen's blog and from her description it seemed like a really good movie. And it was!!! Awesome love story I must say. The love between them was so pure and sincere. Even someone as heartless as me felt it and was actually moved by the show. "He was her first love, and she was his." True first loves are normally the hardest to forget and will often be remembered a life time. They argued and fought like other couples do, but what they had was real, and nothing could break that. Watch the show and witness for yourself "love".

No comments: