It's been awhile since I last played badminton.
Ever since Ash left, so did my badminton weekly past time.
So, when a friend of mine invited me to play, I was indeed hyped! I wouldn't miss it for the world. Cause come on, it's sports. =D
Even though I'm still a rookie, it was without a doubt fun fun fun! At least I managed to return some shots [ p/s: It's a great achievement for a beginner like me =) ]
Ever since Ash left, so did my badminton weekly past time.
So, when a friend of mine invited me to play, I was indeed hyped! I wouldn't miss it for the world. Cause come on, it's sports. =D
Even though I'm still a rookie, it was without a doubt fun fun fun! At least I managed to return some shots [ p/s: It's a great achievement for a beginner like me =) ]
Might hit the pool tomorrow if friends are up for it.
Unless my muscles give me hell that is.
Btw, am addicted to In My Bed by Rain.
Time for bed...
Unless my muscles give me hell that is.
Btw, am addicted to In My Bed by Rain.
Time for bed...
.jpg)
2 comments:
Next time ask Johan they all to play together la. I love to play with chloe they all. They are super super nice people, provided if they let me pay. =)
I want badminton also!!
Post a Comment