Jakarta
All the fun had been overshadowed by the lost of my phone. Damn. Shall not elaborate further.
Christmas Eve
Well, it was alright. But i must say, most of my time was spend driving, to be more specific, sitting in the car due to the jam. Went to crown prince beach to meet up with von, grace, irene and cy. Then headed to upr in slippers. -.- Was later kick out of Mois for trying to sneak in. -.- Wasnt my idea to even step in. I thought everyone would be hanging outside at the bars or something, but everyone ended up in clubs. Honestly, after 5 months without clubbing, the scene at upr didnt appeal to me at all. People were drunk, fighting, swearing, smoking etc . The usual clubbing activities. I really wonder how could I have been so eager to go last time. Insaf. Insaf. About 2.30, decided to leave. Wasnt much to do there anyway. So home it was. Home sweet home. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment