Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twlight


Twlight.
The first romance book that caught my attention and captured my heart.
I was extremely dissapointed by the movie at first. I had imagine the whole show to be different, for starters, eric wasnt supposed to be an Asian, but its good though at least they include minorities into the show. But the big let down was Bella. I love her in other shows, dont get me wrong, shes a great actress, but she didnt really fit the part as Bella. In my opinion, Bella is suppose to be more romantic and fragile. In the book, shes always fighting back her tears, pushing herself to Edward, nearly pass out several times when Edward holds her or kisses her, and she was suppose to be feeling sick and dizzy when Edward carried her on his back and ran through the forest. I love Rob Pattinson as Edward though. He was just so charming and hot in the show. Two thumbs up for him. =)
The second time rewatching Twlight was awesome! I went into the theatre without any high hopes, cleared my mind of all my imagination on this show and just let it flow. And it turn out superb! But i still coudnt accept Kristen as Bella. Kristen no doubt is one hot chic and extremely beautiful, but to me, she still lack that important assence to play Bella. Maybe if she tone down on the whole tough and cool act, then it'll be better. Thats just my opinion though. So to anyone who is a big fan of Kristen, please dont get offended.
Rob Pattinson - Edward Cullen
He was actually criticize by fans at first for being cast as Edward. Apparently, many didn't find him "hot" and "charming" enough to be Edward. But he definitely manage to pull it off in the show. What more can i say, his perfect. Actually Edward is. Sadly, his just a fictional character.

Kristen Stewart - Bella

As you can see, she's absolutely gorgeous. Unique in her own way. Definitely an amazing actress with great personal style except for her role in this movie. Sorry Kristen.


Taylor Laurtner - Jacab Black

His the werewolve. I adore him alot. He has the most amazing smile. E-news reported that he will not be sign to play Jacob in Moonlight. Apparently to them, he has a babyface. =.= Well, they are blind. I don't think anyone can be more suited for Jacob's part then Taylor. Look at his eyebrows and eyes! They are so wolve like. So, lets pray they dont replace him.


The kissing scene

The steamy kissing scene was cut out from the movie!!!!!!!! Our stupid local cinema cut off the best part of the movie. I was so looking forward to this scene and Potong! It was gone. sigh. She wasn't even wearing a bikini or anything. =.=

Overall is was a great movie. Definitely a show i woudnt mind watching over and over again. =D

No comments: