Visitors to my blog, feel free to skip this post. Its more of a self-reminder sort of post.
Surprisingly, when i woke up this morning. I felt a whole lot better. Thoughts like " I could have done better", " If only I haven't switch the answers", "If only I haven't panic during the exam" were running through my head the whole night. But then, I remember what my uncle said, "If only - Then everyone would be a billionaire by now." If only people knew what to do before committing their mistakes, then failure wouldn't even exist in this world. Everyone would be - perfect. So, yea, I am not screwed up. Nor will I ever be. I might not achieve certain things now, but I will eventually. From now on, I'm definitely gonna stop pressuring myself because its done no good to me, in fact just more damage. But, I must add, my aims, goals, and dreams are still there. =)
One last thing, screw those "l" who do not go through and discuss the answers for exams. How are we students suppose to learn from our mistakes when all you do is "collect back the papers"? Private and confidential? BLAH. If this is what education is all about? Then erm sorry to say, you definitely screw up big time. muahahahaha.
A new chapter in my life has just begun..=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment